Friday, April 19, 2013

Vinyl Wall Decals: All Sales Go To Our Adoption!!


Friends: We've got another creative way for you to contribute toward our adoption! My side business, A Touch of Vinyl, will be using 100% of the proceeds from any vinyl orders toward our adoption!! If you'd like to decorate your home or design vinyl gifts for friends, here is your chance. You can use adhesive vinyl lettering (which adheres well to most surfaces, but it can also be peeled off without leaving any damage to the paint). Below are some pre-made vinyl designs that are ready for order. You can also order a custom design. You can check out my website (linked above) for more specifics on vinyl color choices, fonts, etc. as well if you'd like to order a custom design vinyl--I can design just about anything you'd like! Here is some of my work:



7" x 6.5" Africa Silhouette-Not Leave You as Orphans
$9.99


5"x20" I will not leave you as orphans.
$15.99


6.5" x 30" God is enough.
$25.99


6 foot ruler (vinyl only) for wall/board
$25.99

6.5" x 30" Consumed with the Creator (C.S. Lewis)
$25.99



6.5" x 30" My house will serve the Lord
$25.99

7" x 7.3" Sweet Dreams
$9.99

3.5" x 11" Bon Appetit
$9.99


7.5" x 9.5" The Smallest Things
$12.99



10" x 8" Coffee Cup
$9.99

If you'd like to make a vinyl order, you can e-mail me (emiley.marriott@gmail.com) with the following information:
For Ready to Order/Pre-made Vinyl Orders
  1. Which pre-made vinyl you'd like either from my website or from the options above.
  2. What color vinyl you'd like (options can also be seen on my website). 
  3. If you need any variance in the size of the vinyl--what size about you'd like it to be. 
For Custom Vinyl Orders
  1. What you'd like your custom vinyl order to say.
  2. What size space you'd like it to fill.
  3. If you have a preference on font or style (fonts can be seen on my website, but I can use almost any other font as well).
  4. What color vinyl you'd like (options can be seen on my website).

After you e-mail me what you'd like, we'll settle on a design and price that you like. Then I will e-mail you a paypal invoice, through which you can pay directly with your credit card. You don't even need a paypal account. Paypal is a very secure way to make online payments.

Let the creativity begin. Time to decorate your home or design a gift for someone else--AND every penny will go toward our adoption!!

No comments:

Post a Comment